Offered at $1,195,000 SOLD $1,600,000 $405,000 OVER ASKING.
11 Pre-emptive Offers
1,599 SQ. FT. $1,000 PER SQ. FT.
This sophisticated luxury condominium in sought-after Russian Hill combines style, character, and great curb appeal. Approximately 1,599 square feet, this spacious condo has beautiful hardwood floors, crown moldings, bay windows, and high ceilings throughout. A generous living room with traditional bay window, formal dining room, and chef’s kitchen invite entertaining on any scale. The flagstone patio just off the kitchen, as well as a common rooftop terrace with iconic Russian Hill views, makes this home ideal for indoor/outdoor living. The home’s personal attributes include 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, in-unit laundry area, ample storage, plus garage parking for one vehicle.
Situated in a premier Russian Hill location, this home has a walk score of 92 making it a “walker’s paradise” and a transit score of 90 – a “rider’s paradise.” And the best of City living is close at hand with fine restaurants, neighborhood cafes, and boutique shopping within blocks.
- Main-level condominium in a circa 1925 building on Russian Hill
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with approximately 1,599 square feet
- Beautifully updated and remodeled, including hardwood floors and crown moldings throughout, new paint, and plantation shutters
- Elegant and spacious living room with traditional bay window
- Formal dining room and adjoining butler’s pantry
- Sizable chef’s kitchen has abundant custom cabinetry topped with leathered granite counters and quality stainless steel appliances, including a gas range
- An inviting flagstone patio opens from the kitchen through French doors
- Lovely master bedroom suite has a bay window, ample closet space, and large en suite bath with bidet, makeup vanity, and tub with overhead shower
- Second bedroom, with a customized walk-in closet in the hallway, is served by a full bath with granite-topped, dual-sink vanity and separate room with tub and overhead shower
- In-unit stacked washer/dryer plus common laundry adjacent to the garage
- Deeded storage and underground garage parking with one assigned space
- Common rooftop terrace with sweeping views across the City and Bay
- Premier Russian Hill location surrounded by famous landmarks, including Lombard Street, cable cars, Coit Tower, Fisherman’s Wharf, North Beach, and views out to the Bay, Marin County, and the Bay Bridge
- Walk Score of 92 and Transit Score of 90
- Monthly HOA fee of $530.12